PROJECT TITLE: Raising Awareness and Linking Employment Services with CAMFEBAPROJECT DURATION: July 27 – November 30, 2015IMPLEMENTING PARTNERS: NEA & CAMFEBAPROJECT TEAM: Yann Sophorn, Project Controller, CAMFEBA HoDs and NEA
The Cambodian Federation of Employers and Business Associations (CAMFEBA) has become the single federation, in Cambodia, representing, promoting and safeguarding the rights and interests of employers in Cambodia. CAMFEBA provides a forum for consultation and discussion among members on matter of common interest, and seeks for the adoption of sound principles and practices of human resources and industrial relations through information, legal advice, research, training, awareness raising and other activities. CAMFEBA is recognized nationally, regionally and internationally as the sole employers’ representative in Cambodia. It works closely with the ILO and is the sole employers’ representatives from Cambodia to the ILC. CAMFEBA is a member of the International Organization of Employers, the ASEAN Confederation of Employers, and the Confederation of Asia-Pacific Employers.
Given the number of members of CAMFEBA, the National Employment Agency (NEA) of Cambodia endeavors to establish links with CAMFEBA – and this alliance is in line with the Project’s objective to improve the delivery and quality of employment services in Cambodia along with strengthening the flow of labour market information dissemination. CAMFEBA also sees the potential in the establishment of this alliance and realizes the need to familiarize its members to employment services.
1. To raise awareness on employment services to the members of CAMFEBA and to encourage the use of NEA’s (and its job centers located throughout Cambodia) employment services.
2. To play more active role in linking industry and with public employment services
1. One day seminar on NEA function and activities, at NEA office
2. Member visits (manufacturing, banking, retail, services, others, 3 members in each sector)
3. Include NEA in CAMFEBA membership promoting events & main events ; include a slide on NEA services & include NEA in our mailing list
4. Utilize existing NEA marketing materials, reprint marketing materials, and distribute at CAMFEBA events.
5. Promotional campaigns integrated– basically to enhance NEA’s profile amongst employers.
6. Develop innovative information materials (booklet) for youth and young job seekers which address employer challenges at work.
7. Participate in National Career Forum organised by NEA to launch the booklets
|Phone:||+855 77 256 562|
|Phone:||+855 12 666 591|